Small server improvements and fixes
Over the last week I’ve made some minor improvements and fixes to the server and our sites that I’m going to detail below.
- The schematics uploading form on the forums now works again and has been integrated slightly with the normal schematics pages.
- The view distance on the Survival server has been increased from 10 to 12. This was a request by Ricksterm which has been enabled by our new improved service upload by switching to a home business line.
- The Dynmaps have had their bandwidth limits raised from 1Mb to 3Mb this is also due to the home business line.
- The /back command has been re-enabled on our Survival server by player request. I originally disabled it due to a bug that would enable abuse of the command but based on player feedback I have decided to re-enable the command, anyone found abusing the bug will be punished, discussion of how to utilise the bug will also be met with punishment until after the bug is fixed.
- The maps page has been redesigned and now features a link to the card map.
I hope you like these changes as always I’m trying to improve the server for your enjoyment. Thanks.