New feature: “Payme” added!
Late last month I removed our “Time is Money” feature from the server. That was the feature which paid you R1 for each minute you were logged in to our Survival server up to a maximum of R1,000 per day.
The reason I removed it is because it wasn’t working reliably.
Today I’ve written our own version of what this plugin did with some advancements. Before I go over those, I’m calling the new feature Payme and it’s active on our server right now. So lets go over the new features.
- Payme has no R1,000 limit. You can earn much more with it.
- The base amount is R1 per minute logged in but you can increase that by voting
- For every 10 votes you’ve cast the amount you’ll earn per minute increases by 0.01
- You only earn time if you’re playing, if you’re AFK you earn nothing.
- You can type /payme anywhere on the server to get paid out instantly
- You earn time regardless of which of our four servers you’re connected to.
So theres quite a few differences between the old time system and the new one. The time machines at spawn are still gone, they won’t be coming back. Instead you just type /payme to get paid out. If you don’t do that you’ll automatically get paid out when you disconnect from the server for over 60 seconds, same as before.
And just a quick note about the AFK’ing. If you are caught using an anti-afk machine you will get banned. This is a zero tolerance policy. The system has been designed with a proximity logger and a command logger built in so if you try to keep in motion or use commands to stop yourself entering /afk mode you will get logged by Payme and I will ban you once I read the log. Don’t spoil the system by trying to abuse it, don’t jeopardize your position on our server for a few extra rennies.
I hope you’ll all enjoy this new feature I know many of you were disappointed to see the time for money feature disabled last month and I am happy to bring it back in this new upgraded version.