Shop v2 has launched!
After more than a month of code writing and testing the new shop is now complete. All the features I set out to include have made it to the final version.
So to recap here is a quick rundown of the differences between the old shop and the new shop.
- The names of items are now listed above their icons
- Your personal discounts are now reflected in all prices shown on the shop
- You can select the quantity you wish to purchase with buttons and sliders
- The prices of items now fluctuate based on purchasing demand
- There are item statistics so you know what’s selling and what’s not
- There are useful and detailed item descriptions
- You now have the ability to buy ranks regardless of the server you’re logged in on
- You now have protection against full inventories when making purchases
- There are better in-game messages so you know whether sales process
- And the gifting system has been vastly improved with in-game messages
I hope you all really like the new shop. It was an ambitious upgrade, one of the biggest changes to the shop which isn’t a feature you’ll see on the page but you’ll feel in the coming months are the backend database changes. With the new shop I can easily add new items for sale in a fraction of the time it took before.
I’d like to thank everyone who used the new shop while it was in beta, quite a few bugs were discovered and fixed during the testing period through your help.